Although, Ashlin has definitely been in the spotlight. They boys are just as cute and delightful as she is. We are getting more and more people asking us if they are twins. They look alike but Jeron still has the toddler features. Jaxon is beginning to look more and more grown up. Although, Jaxon still continues to look starved. I am not sure how we are going to fatten him up. He is so active. He is constantly on the go. He is all boy and sitting still in definitely not in his behavioral repertoire. He is gaining on Ashlin he can talk, talk, and talk and you ask yourself when does he have time to breathe. The highlight of his summer will be coming tomorrow afternoon. We are taking him to see Transformer at the IMAX theatre in Little Rock. He has been asking to go since he saw the trailer.
Jeron loves to right in the middle of whatever his siblings are doing. He is still a happy little guy with a smile on his face most of the day. He has learned to say I am sorry in the most pitiful voice when he is in trouble and just repeats it over and over. What once was a cute phrase is now one I dread hearing. When he is really is sorry and not just trying to get out of trouble. He will say I love you, Mommy!
Shawn is on his last week of summer school. He loves his new car. When I can't find him I look out in the garage and he is playing with all of the buttons in it. He loves to do his part in doing what he can to save the environment. Although, I might divorce him if he doesn't quit turning the air conditioner to 85 in the house. I am all for helping out but not at the expense of sweating to death. He heads to San Diego next week for a few days. He is going to be doing research in his graduate lab and spending some time with his graduate chair. I am so jealous. I would love to go with him.
I am just trying to survive the heat. I reread the Harry Potter books to get ready for the latest movie. I loved them every bit as much. I am now going to reread the Twilight books. Yes, I am am a book worm! I have also been watching my neighbor's 9 year old girl. I thought older kids would be easier but I was not prepared for the I am bored, what are we going to do now...... For the record, she is a nice and polite. I am also trying to keep up with the primary kids which is hard they have a lot of energy!
Here is a copy of Ashlin's first talk in primary she gave today. I thought she did amazing, but I am slightly biased!
Praying to Heavenly Father helps us to love our family, to be safe, and to feel better when we are sad. Sometimes in my family, when we bless the food, everybody wants to say the prayer. So we will have three prayers: one by me, one by Jaxon, and one by Jeron. I know that Heavenly Father hears these prayers. Even when Jaxon blesses the food at bedtime. The other day, I felt super sad. We got rid of our car, Misty. I was happy that we got our new car, Jaz, but still missed Misty. I was so sad that I was crying. My daddy came to talk to me. He helped me feel better. But I was still a little sad. I decided to say a prayer. I asked Heavenly Father to help me feel better. After I said my prayer, I felt good. A little less sad I am happy to know that both my daddy and my Heavenly Father listen to me when I am sad and help me to feel better.





1 comment:
I'm behind in posts too! Sounds like a fun, hot summer already! How do you find enough time to read?
Post a Comment