My baby lost her first tooth....she is only 5....I am still in shock. We were having a sprinkler party while we were preparing she walked up to me and told me her tooth was lost. I didn't believe her and asked her to let me see. Sure enough it was loose. She showed Amy and she told her the best way to play with it to help loosen it up a bit. I was in the kitchen. Amy yells, "Veda, please don't be mad." I look up and Ashlin walks up to me with her tooth in her hand. I take care of her. After our friends leaves, she asks where her tooth is? Uh oh.... I forgot where I put it. Ashlin was so calm and I was in tears. How could I loose my child's first tooth. After some calls, slamming things around, and a few prayers with a bit of pleading I found it it the dust buster. Ashlin wanted to talk about the tooth fairy all day long. We told her the tooth fairy brings you a certain amount depending on how well you take care of your teeth. The better you take care of your teeth the more you get. We hope this would help establish good tooth brushing. She wrote a note for the tooth fairy and left it on our front door. She asked why the tooth fairy came at night. Shawn told her the tooth fairy was shy. She replied, "Tell her to not be shy, it's just me!" She also told me to that I could be a tooth fairy and leave her some money too!" The tooth fairy left her money and a certificate by her pillow. She was in our bed at 2 am in the morning to share her excitement that the tooth fairy had come to see her!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Ashlin's 1st Lost Tooth
My baby lost her first tooth....she is only 5....I am still in shock. We were having a sprinkler party while we were preparing she walked up to me and told me her tooth was lost. I didn't believe her and asked her to let me see. Sure enough it was loose. She showed Amy and she told her the best way to play with it to help loosen it up a bit. I was in the kitchen. Amy yells, "Veda, please don't be mad." I look up and Ashlin walks up to me with her tooth in her hand. I take care of her. After our friends leaves, she asks where her tooth is? Uh oh.... I forgot where I put it. Ashlin was so calm and I was in tears. How could I loose my child's first tooth. After some calls, slamming things around, and a few prayers with a bit of pleading I found it it the dust buster. Ashlin wanted to talk about the tooth fairy all day long. We told her the tooth fairy brings you a certain amount depending on how well you take care of your teeth. The better you take care of your teeth the more you get. We hope this would help establish good tooth brushing. She wrote a note for the tooth fairy and left it on our front door. She asked why the tooth fairy came at night. Shawn told her the tooth fairy was shy. She replied, "Tell her to not be shy, it's just me!" She also told me to that I could be a tooth fairy and leave her some money too!" The tooth fairy left her money and a certificate by her pillow. She was in our bed at 2 am in the morning to share her excitement that the tooth fairy had come to see her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How cute. Love your stories. You told me how much the tooth fairy gives for a well taken care of tooth. Wow. I would brush many times a day. Cute idea.
Post a Comment