

m



Ashlin celebrated her birthday performing in her 2nd Dance Recital. She did an amazing job. She definitely made us proud. It's amazing the difference one year can make in their abilities. Last year, she walked away from the recital not wanting to do another one. This year, she walked away with the hopes she will have a pink costume next year. We went Thursday night and watched one of our friends (Erin) dance. This helped immensely because she was more aware of what people were seeing from the audience. In addition, Erin was a great help backstage and told her not to worry she wouldn't be able to see anyone. She told us this also helped. She once again makes us eternally grateful she our little girl!





2 comments:
She did awesome. It looked like she had the dance down pat. What cute costumes. I'm glad that she had fun.
She was so adorable! I cried. I couldn't help myself! She's gotten so big!
Happy b-day to Shawn, too. I'm glad he's my brother and such an awesome dad & wonderful man.
Post a Comment