Alex did that when he was little while I was in the shower, he said, "Help Police come get my sister" and hung up, when Police called back, I of course didnt answer cause I was in shower and didnt hear it and kids didn't bother to, so police cars showed up, I turned off shower to a bunch of sirens and loud knocking, run out there in my towel and was mortified... Need I say more.
5 comments:
Alex did that when he was little while I was in the shower, he said, "Help Police come get my sister" and hung up, when Police called back, I of course didnt answer cause I was in shower and didnt hear it and kids didn't bother to, so police cars showed up, I turned off shower to a bunch of sirens and loud knocking, run out there in my towel and was mortified... Need I say more.
I was much luckier and was able to answer the phone when they called back!
That is hilarious. I burst out laughing as I read it. I can just see it! hee hee - good luck keeping tabs on him!
That is hilarious. I burst out laughing as I read it. I can just see it! hee hee - good luck keeping tabs on him!
Yikes! Is that good or bad? I don't know what I would think if my daughter could do that!
Post a Comment