Here is a video of the thundering trio at play. Ashlin is singing a part from the Little Mermaid. Jeron is pretending he is a dog with his tounge hanging out and saying woof woof. This is his favorite thing to do throughout the day. Last but not least, Jaxon is rolling around in Ashlin's princess hamper. They sure are loads of fun but exhausting. Wish me luck it's nap time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Have I mentioned you guys live too far away? It's very difficult to spoil such adorable (and naked) children when a whole country separates us!
I can't wait to have three kids. I hope they do the same thing as your kids:) Your toy room looks like ours. Cadence loves to do a naked dance when she is...naked! It is so cute! It is good to know you are still sane!
Post a Comment