




Today was Ashlin's preschool graduation. They asked the students to dress up in what they want to be when they grow up. Ashlin chose once that she would like to be a doctor. It changes on a moment to moment basis. Her Aunt Beckie picked her up a pair of scrubs from her hospital, a real blood pressure monitor, and a cool pen that look like you're drawing blood. In addition, I still had a my name badge from when I did my internship at the Logan Regional Hospital. I was able to tape her picture on it and add her names. I added pediatrics above intern. It was absolutely adorable. It's a good thing I kept it.
Ashlin did a great job sitting up on stage. She sang the songs very loudly and performed the actions along with the teacher. When her teacher gave her the diploma she asked what she wanted to be when she grew up and why. She talked very clearly and loud enough you could hear her say, "I want to be a doctor where I can help people."
We are so thankful for this year she has had at UCA child study center. She has grown and learned so much. It was fun to watch her interact with her classmates. Another bittersweet moment in the life of a parent.
6 comments:
I remember when Chantelle graduated from Preschool.. My how time flies!!! Ashlin looked adorable.
Way to go Ashlin!!!!!
Good job!
Ashlin is a smart little girl who seems to know what she wants in life! She's a cutie and is going to make you very proud! Being a parent is full of bittersweet moments isn't it? You are a great mom!
What fun!! I really like the idea of coming dressed up as what you want to be. She looks very pretty I love how long her hair is.
Way to go Ashlin!!!
She looks adorable! She was so hilarious on the phone, telling me all about graduation and her outfit. She is quite the personality!
She is getting OLD! Kindergarten next year! Wow!
Post a Comment