Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Day January 2010









Early Friday morning an ice/snow storm hit here in Arkansas. It's always a unique perspective of how people react here when they their is rumor of a winter storm..... Utah has snow for months at a time people would not even think of anything being canceled. Granted here there is typically much more ice than snow....hence the Mr. Potato Head snowmen vs a Frosty the snowman. In addition, the tires for most cars around here are not winter tires. So, I definitely thinks it's better that everyone panics, stocks up, and stays home. Plus, I really needed a 3 day weekend. Who wants to lecture on a Friday? I have not had a full week of lecture yet. This upcoming week I am giving an exam. So, I have definitely lucked out recently!

1 comment:

Lynsee said...

haha...LOVE the Mr. Potato Head Snowmen....that awesome!!