Ashlin has learned about penguins this entire week. Their assignment for Friday was to decorate a baby penguin (i.e., a hard boiled egg) and make it a home. They will take care of it all day tomorrow. They also have to dress in black and white to the be the mom/dad penguin. Ashlin is very excited and enjoyed preparing for the day.
UCA resumed today. Shawn had a full day of classes and tomorrow I teach. Classes were cut so I only have 1 this semester.....Behavior Modification. I have 4 of my former Gen Psych students. Most of the students will have had Shawn so it will be fun to joke around about his class.
I applied for a counselor position at UCA over break. I interviewed on Monday. It went very well.......BUT today I found out I did not get the position. I was quite disappointed. I was sad to think of not being home with the boys but we sure could have used the money. Isn't everyone saying that these days. We put our trust that this is how it should be for now!





No comments:
Post a Comment