SOOO cute! I love the first one. They are all so happy. :)
very good pictures! Where did you get them done?
Oh my gosh, those are precious, Where did you have them done??
Oh you make such cute kids!! You need a few more.. right?! Right!?
For cute!!!
I love the pictures they are dang cute..where did you go we need some family photos..
We always go to the JC Penney's studio in Little Rock. They usually do a nice job. If you bring in a coupon it is only $4 a sheet.
Veda your kids are getting bigger and bigger. One of these days we have to plan a time to get together. We are living closer to each other now then we have been since both of us got married.
Oh wow! I just want to grab and kiss each one! I miss them!
If you think these pictures are cute here you should see them hanging on the wall in Nana's house!
I love your pictures! They turned out so great! What a cute family!
Cute! Your daughter looks so much like you! Amazing smiles!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
SOOO cute! I love the first one. They are all so happy. :)
very good pictures! Where did you get them done?
Oh my gosh, those are precious, Where did you have them done??
Oh you make such cute kids!! You need a few more.. right?! Right!?
For cute!!!
I love the pictures they are dang cute..where did you go we need some family photos..
We always go to the JC Penney's studio in Little Rock. They usually do a nice job. If you bring in a coupon it is only $4 a sheet.
Veda your kids are getting bigger and bigger. One of these days we have to plan a time to get together. We are living closer to each other now then we have been since both of us got married.
Oh wow! I just want to grab and kiss each one! I miss them!
If you think these pictures are cute here you should see them hanging on the wall in Nana's house!
I love your pictures! They turned out so great! What a cute family!
Cute! Your daughter looks so much like you! Amazing smiles!
Post a Comment