Shawn was watching the Today show about a month or so ago. They were showing this great website "www.yapta.com". You put the dates in when you want to fly and they email you when the prices drop. Friday night, Shawn got the email that the fares for our Christmas in Utah dream had dropped $900. We jumped on this chance and were able to get tickets for the whole family for under $700. We were also able to call his parents and let them know. They were able to get the same price for their visit in November. Out of curiosity Shawn checked the next day and they were back up, $900 more than we paid.
For all the people who were disappointed along along with us, we will be there to share the Christmas Holiday!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
That is so cool. I am going to have to check that site out
WHOA! That is so exciting. I am going to have to check that out. Now I just have to think of somewhere to go... :)
I checked it out last night and it had gone up - its all about being in the right place at the right time. Thanks for the website.
That is exciting! We need to start looking into some tickets for us to go to Utah for Christmas too. We will have to get together then!
Wow - that's fantastic! I'm so excited to see y'all!
Cool. I'm going there right now to find tickets to New Orleans. Thanks for the website!
Yeah, I hope we get a chance to see you while you are here.
I'm definitely going to have to check out that website, since Blaine and I are looking for tickets to Utah at Christmas as well. Congrats on the great price.
Post a Comment