I will work on that tag. Look out Brooke! I know I am so ready to ditch the boys and do a couple of chick flix with Ashlin. Who by the way loves Music and Lyrics and Ever After. It's a nice start.
Veda---your blog is so fun and I really love reading all of the updates and seeing the pictures of your family. What a cute family!!! I am so glad that we can use the bloggin world to keep in touch!!!
6 comments:
I'm so glad to know which movies are man movies. Without Jax we would all be lost.
Oh! How soon they learn!
You've been tagged...you're unfortunately one of 5 people who read my blog...
Oh Veda you need to just send all the boys away so you and Ashlin can watch a chick flix.
I will work on that tag. Look out Brooke! I know I am so ready to ditch the boys and do a couple of chick flix with Ashlin. Who by the way loves Music and Lyrics and Ever After. It's a nice start.
I love this movie! I haven't seen it for years... Boys are too cute.
Veda---your blog is so fun and I really love reading all of the updates and seeing the pictures of your family. What a cute family!!! I am so glad that we can use the bloggin world to keep in touch!!!
Post a Comment