Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Flashback!









The kids and I were looking at pictures this afternoon. I thought it might be fun to post a few. The video clip of the dynamic duo seems so long ago. Ashlin was just beginning to talk....now she never stops. I can't believe how fast they grow. You look forward to when there just a little bit older where they aren't quite as much work and then you look back and miss the little things. There is such a sweetness about and innocence about the early years of development. It is such a special time and if as a parent you weren't so tired you would hold onto it and never let it go. Maybe there is a reason for sleep deprivation. Before you are a parent you continually hear how much work it is to take care of kids. You jump in and say I am up for the task but until you are there you don't understand the meaning of work and puts a whole new perspective on the term. I would not trade it for anything in the world. I am so thankful for the three beautiful little spirits that have blessed our lives.
Shawn we miss you already!!!! Hope you had a nice pleasant drive to Kansas City.

1 comment:

glo said...

Darlin' you make beautiful babies