Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day!

On Friday, one of the young women from church was coming over to watch the kids while Shawn and I could go and do shopping. I was really looking forward to spending some time with him. I woke up not feeling well. Shawn asked if I wanted to cancel. I said no way. How could I pass up shopping and time alone with Shawn. We went out and did the shopping that we needed to do. I came home with a 103 fever, laid down and crashed for the rest of the day or should I say weekend. Shawn said you have finally done it shopped till you dropped.
It's that time of season for us, where we pass our colds on from one family member to the other (although, I did spend all day scrubbing to try and eliminate some of this). Shawn has a head cold along with the little ones. Poor Shawn, leaves tomorrow for Kansas for the South Western American Psychological Conference. I hope he won't be too miserable. He told his classes today that there was no class on Thursday because he would be out of town. They would not believe him thinking. They thought he was playing an April Fool's joke on them.
Today, Ashlin got her ballet dance costume for her recital in June. She looked absolutely adorable despite the fact she was being a moody little toddler.

No comments: