Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving & Welcome Christmas Season

This year brought another wonderful Thanksgiving season. We stayed in Conway this year and had dinner with our friends, Lindsee & Kevin. We missed our family dearly....but we are so grateful to have such good friends that it's like being with our own family.
Our hearts are full of gratitude with the many blessings our Father in Heaven has bestowed on us. They are to numerous to count and I could never do justice attempting to put them into words. Know most of all family & friends are at the top of the list. Your support and love makes each day brighter & easier on our life journey!

We followed our day of gratitude with early morning shopping. A few of us met at Lindsee's house at 4:15 and made our way out into the madness. We divided our forces and conquered. We had fun and got some really good deals. It made the lack of sleep worth it. Plus, we bonded with fellow shoppers along the way!

It's official the Christmas season arrived. The Charlton's Christmas season kicked off on the November 20th. I went to watch New Moon with some friends I came home to a beautiful surprise. After I left Shawn & the trio went and bought a tree, decorated it with a personalized picture, & had Christmas playing when I came home from the movie. We had debated whether to get a tree this year due to finances so this completely caught me off guard! This will go down as one of my top favorite Christmas moments. They all were so excited for me to see it the following morning. Jaxon especially could not wait to go and buy ornaments to decorate the tree. It turned out beautiful I could not have asked for anything else. This service that my family provided me has filled our house with the Christmas spirit and I am so grateful for the love and joy they bring to my life daily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet surprize from your family. I didn't run into anyone I usually do when we were out blitzing. Glad you had a great time!