
Ashlin ran up to me, pointed out the window, and said, "Mommy look it's snowing!" My heart was so happy. I said to myself please keep this up where there is no school tomorrow. Boy am I in tRoUbLe......I have not even been to class yet and I am already wishing for a cancelled class! No luck by the way only a few flurries!
4 comments:
Maybe if you go outside and do a snow dance it will happen!!! You have to really mean it though. In fact it works best if you have Shawn record it and post it on your blog. If you do that you'll for sure be snowed in. I PROMISE!!!! Hee hee~!
I'm sorry that you didn't get enough snow to cancel school, but I know exactly how you feel. I think it is harder to go back to work after vacation.
I know when I was at school my teacher noticed it before any of us ugh everyone crouched by the windows wanting to see one pitch of the snow everyone was so exited! Check out my blog! Oooh since your in primary now can you make a primary blog?
-Dallin
hoppyfrogslilypad.blogspot.com
I was se excited when I saw the snow. I was hoping for a little more.
Post a Comment