Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cherished Friends!

We were so fortunate to be able to visit with a few of our favorite people during this time in Utah. It's been 3 years since we have been able to visit....way too long!

This is Sarah. She was one of my favorite student's from San Diego. They moved to Utah a couple of months before we left San Diego.
We really loved her family. They were so good to help out with our kids when we needed someone to watch them. We use to love to got out to Saturday afternoon lunches with them.
This is Brooke, one of my college roommates. I actually convinced her to come live with us in San Diego for a summer. She met her husband during this time.
I met Amy when I worked in the psychology department on campus. She is so creative! She helped me tons with my wedding.
This is Deneil, one of my first friends I made in Logan. We both worked at A&W. She use to walk up to me when I was taking and order from a cute guy and saying something that would embarrass me. She loved to watch my face turn red!

Thanks for new fun memories and being my friends through the years!

2 comments:

lindsee said...

It is always so much fun to get to see old friends. But as for us here we are excited to be getting you back!

Brooke said...

Oh gosh even from my neck up I look pregnant. It was fun to get to see you guys and your super cute kids!