Shawn left for Chicago last Wednesday. He had 3 conferences there. I joined him on Saturday for the Association for Behavior Analysis conference. We attend it every year. He had a paper and poster presentation. He did a fabulous job with his paper, he brings such humor with his presentation, it just grabs your attention from the very beginning and keeps you hooked until the end. You may think I am biased, but my friend Cathy was there and agreed. We had a very nice time. Chicago was much better this time around. We enjoyed time with our ABA, Utah, & San Diego friends. It's nice to know that once a year I can see friends that I normally would not get a chance to see. I attempted to post a few more pictures but I am not having much success....another time.
The kids have had a couple of zingers during Nana & Papa's stay. Nana was rocking Jaxon and Ashlin just did not think this was necessary and threw a tantrum. Nana talked to her about it later and told her she was sorry she threw a tantrum but sometimes Nana needs to spend a little time with the boys. Ashlin replied, "I don't like to call it a tantrum!" and Nana asked, "Well, what do you call it then?" and Ashlin said, "I was very mad." Jaxon got a haircut last Friday the lady asked him to to look at this shoes and he being the good boy he is took off his shoes and put them right in front of his face where he could look at them. Jeron is really attentive to your response. If you laugh he will repeat his performance over and over. They are so much fun. They certainly keep me on toes, never have to worry about having a dull moment!






2 comments:
wow, that is so cool you could go off together on a vacation. Here I thought you were just skipping church!!
I was missing ABA the whole weekend. . Okay so mostly just missing the time we would get to spend with you guys, and getting to see your kids in the spring. But ABA a little bit too.
Post a Comment