Of course, if you are one of those people who thinks it is what is on the inside that really counts, Ernie would probably not make a good friend. Underneath that smiling exterior, Ernie is really just a bunch of mud, slush, and unraked grass clippings. Definitely not sugar and spice and everything nice.
We did get him to stand still for this picture with Ashlin, but he still gave her the cold shoulder (Shawn made me write that one, I would never go there on my own).
By this point in the photo shoot Ash was so cold that she only agreed to the picture if Dad kept her from touching the ground. It does not show in the picture, but her nose and cheeks were so bright red that I thought it might look like I was able to get an unprecedented photo of Frosty, Rudolph, and Santa.
Hope everyone is having a great day! For right now, we are enjoying the blessing of a day together as a family (though I am certain Shawn will brave the snow this afternoon to spend a few hours with his mistress...research).





1 comment:
So cute. I love Ernie. Very nice!
Post a Comment