My family has been spoiling me rotten. They have surprised me with a gift everyday for the last few days. It started with very cute pajama bottoms, a valentine's day cup with a cute little stuffed kitten, UCA Build-a-Bear, a very sweet card from Darwin, chocolate, a book I had been wanting for some time, and the sweetest thing of all these cheer me up cards. They took an entire pack of valentine day cards and wrote things that they loved about me. Needless to say I didn't make it through very many before the tears began to stream down my face. I have the best little family in the world. I would not trade them for anything. I am so grateful that we are an eternal family! Thank you Shawn and the thundering trio for making each day even better! I love you!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Happy Valentine's to Me!
My family has been spoiling me rotten. They have surprised me with a gift everyday for the last few days. It started with very cute pajama bottoms, a valentine's day cup with a cute little stuffed kitten, UCA Build-a-Bear, a very sweet card from Darwin, chocolate, a book I had been wanting for some time, and the sweetest thing of all these cheer me up cards. They took an entire pack of valentine day cards and wrote things that they loved about me. Needless to say I didn't make it through very many before the tears began to stream down my face. I have the best little family in the world. I would not trade them for anything. I am so grateful that we are an eternal family! Thank you Shawn and the thundering trio for making each day even better! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Awwww so sweet of them!
Post a Comment