Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

Nope not his Halloween costume. Just him dressed up Wolverine with Tickle Monster Feet.
This is Ashlin's costume & Amy celebrating her first Halloween.
Jaxon snuggling his pumpkin which won an award at the Fall Festival. He was so proud.
Jaxon is the bottom part of of his costume. He got his face painted at the Fall festival.

Yes, it's official I am going down as the worst mother of year award. I did not get any pictures in their Halloween costumes this year. I will blame it on it falling on a Sunday this year. We had several days of celebration. They each had their own celebrations in their classrooms. Friday, we had a Harvest Festival & had a wonderful time. There was wonderful food, fun games, and candy for the trio. Jaxon won an award for cutest pumpkin. He was very excited. His loved for Mr. Potato Head carried over to the decorating of his pumpkin. Saturday, we had a nice dinner at the Shipp's. Sunday, I let the kids trick or treat around the neighborhood. Yes, we even passed out candy. It's our first time home on Halloween night.
Ashlin dressed up as a Cat. She chose the cat before we got Darwin. She was sure this would convince Shawn we needed a cat and apparently it worked. The boys dressed up as Twin Dinosaurs. They were absolutely adorable. They would bend over and wag their tails together. It was one of the most adorable things I have seen!

No comments: