Ashlin had her 100th day of Kindergarten this week. The kindergarteners assignment was to wear 100 things. So, I sewed 100 buttons on a shirt by hand. I am definitely no Martha Stewart. I am sure all of you people who actually have homemaking skills are thinking, Really there are easier ways to accomplish this task! Oh well……Ashlin loved it and that is all that matters. In addition, I braided 100 braids in her hair. It only took me 4 hours! My fingers were so sore and cramping, but Ashlin looked adorable. We had a fun time together. We are so thankful that her class does so many fun things that makes learning fun!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
100th Day of Kindergarten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You ARE the best mom in the world. I'm so impressed that you took the time to sew on all those buttons and braid her hair like that. Sone day when she is grown, has her own kids and looks back at these pictures - she'll realize just how much you love her. Wow!
Seriously Veda, I don't think I know a better mom. You ROCK! 100 braids?!? My goodness that is quite a task! And 100 buttons would have taken me 100 days, haha! Ashlin is THE CUTEST little thing! She seems so happy...probably because she knows she has the best momma ever!
Post a Comment