Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jeron's First Hair Cut

I finally broke down and got Jeron's first hair cut (i.e, a month ago, once again late posting pictures!) I was hesitant to do so....once your little one's get their first hair cut they no longer look like you're baby. I was a little nervous, but he was a champ. He sat still and was very cooperative.
During:
Before:   






After:

6 comments:

Andi said...

What a little stud muffin!

lindsee said...

he looked so dang cute with his hair cut. he is so sweet

Carley said...

How cute. I love the spiky look!

Martindale News said...

what a cutie, I hope your week is better. I know you are excited to see him again and give him big hugs and kisses.

Donan said...

Very cute! I had to cut Josh's hair at 8 months...he has my hair..thick and fast growing...I'll have to find some pictures..he looked like a teeny, weeny little man. :)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

What a handsome man!