My 8 favorite TV shows...
Chuck, Grey's Anatomy, Samantha Who, Without a Trace, General Hospital, ER, Private Practice, Friends
My 8 favorite restaurants...
Texas Roadhouse, On the Border, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Chili's, Soup Plantation, Firehouse Pizza, Spring Creek BBQ
8 Things I am looking forward to...
A day I don't feel exhausted, a day I don't have to change a diaper, Seeing my Auntie J this weekend, Christmas in Utah, Watching the kids Trick or Treat, Nana & Papa's visit in November, Twilight movie, the next girl's night out
8 things that happened yesterday....
Listened to college freshmen giggle like junior high students when I said to tighten their buttocks during a relaxation exercise, grading, grading, & more grading, went to soccer practice with the kids, went to dinner with the family, had a nice brunch with the ladies, sat in the dark for an hour b/c our power was out, talked to Shawn's mother, napped with Jaxon
I Tag: Carol, Donan, Heather, Jenae, Linda, Lindsee,
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Do you teach something at a university? Did you graduate in Voc. Rehab? I did and I thought I saw your name somewhere.
Post a Comment